August 05, 2006

Breakfast al fresco

The warm weather is back so I had breakfast this morning outside on my balcony. It was quite early (around 8 am) so the city was still peaceful and quite. Just the birds singing and myself. And an occasional car every now and then. My breakfast wasn’t too shabby either. Vanilla yoghurt with All Bran and fresh strawberries, orange juice and two big very big cups of coffee. During the weekends I use my coffee mug from Texas and like everything else from Texas it’s huge! I also noticed lots of trees with yellow leaves while sitting there, which made me a bit sad. It’s August already! Where did the summer go?! Thinking about the autumn always makes me a feel bit melancholic and realizing that time marches on very quickly. But, we are not going down that road today…

No comments: