March 11, 2007

Various ramblings

Sunday afternoon and I’m wondering as usual where the weekend went. Friday evening was just here and so was Saturday night. Now another busy week waits round the corner. A week that probably will just disappear in a wink as well.

Since time flying it’s only two weeks until I’m off to London again. Yeah! Even though the way things look now I have a feeling it’s going to be a couple of tiring days with many long and heated discussions. At least I’m learning how to argue for my case... Saturday is already planed to be another talking and walking spent with Philip. Something I look forward tremendously to. A carefree day spent so far from Internet, emails and mobile phones as possible.

Coming back from London it will be Easter week and only three and a half day to work before a four-day weekend. My plans for Easter are quite easy. Just relaxing and reading. Maybe eat an egg or two (chocolate most likely). If spring has arrived I might even do some reading on the balcony in the sun. I can’t wait! Only three more weeks!

No comments: