October 23, 2008

Palin Facebook spoof

After my Sarah Palin rant a while back a friend in the UK sent me a link to a spoof Facebook page where she is listed as being married to a Snowmobile Guy and her political views as "None – I'm not very political."

Her current status is set to: "Sarah Palin is shoring up the economy… trade… not seeing trade as a competitive, scary thing."

There is also messages from Vladimir Putin ("I seen you starin at me from across the water"), John McCain ("You’re a woman, right? Are you busy for the next four years?") and Barack Obama, who thanks her for "all your help".

When it comes to religious views she's listed as "Jesusologist", and in a comment at the bottom of the page Jesus Christ writes: "You like me. We get it".

Some of the Facebook groups she is shown to have joined are "Never Been Out of North America", "Evolution Schmevolution" and "Shoot Stuff In The Face Enthusiasts".

You just got to love good satire...

No comments: