January 07, 2009

16 things

Things people may or may not not know about me...

1. My spice rack is in alphabetical order


2. I worked for the Clinton campaign in '92

3. I met Texas Governor Ann Richard in '92 (because of the Clinton campaign)

4. I've seen British singer Robbie Williams in his underwear

5. I was 13 the first time I was sent to England alone to go to summer school

6. I have never tried smoking or any other drugs

7. I had frenectomy (tongue band cut) when I was 6 and had to learn to speak all over again. That is why I still have a small lisp today

8. I almost knocked over the Swedish King and Queen the first time I went down hill skiing. The security guards were not happy, but I didn't know how to stop

9. I was baptised at home as compromise between mum, who believes in God, and dad who didn't.

10. I did not learn how to read until I was 8

11. All my shoes and boots are stored in their original boxes in my closet

12. I can't stand the skin on peaches so I eat nectarines instead

13. I have 25 Barbra Streisand CDs

14. I did not start eating broccoli until I was 30

15. I saw Nirvana in concert in Albuquerque, NM 3 months before they made it to number 1 with Teen Spirit

16. I've managed to get locked inside British Museum twice at the same day

No comments: