January 28, 2009

Wrecked

I was so hoping today that I was going to post that I finally went back to the gym. Somehow, that plan went out the window around noon. At work we had a major system release and in my new job I'm right there in the middle. All of the day I've been glued to my computer answering emails, fixing, trixing, testing and trying to make sure that everybody is happy or at least OK with what's going on. It seems like no matter how much you prepare there are always things to test and fix after things are live. And then there is always those people who don't cope well with stress... How does one handle people like that when under a lot of pressure themselves?! I haven't got a clue other than it certainly doesn't make things easier.

Right now it feels like my head is on warp speed and another question or comment would make it explode. So a hot bath it is and then some food and bed. Mmm, rough days can end good after all.

No comments: