May 26, 2009

Boost to the ego

I got a phone call earlier today from a recruitment agency asking if I was still looking for a job. A bit surprised I said something that I wasn't really looking, but I like to be out there. The job of my dreams might be just around the corner. Sounds great said the lady. Would I mind update my CV because at the moment there is a demand for people like me.

Wow, that what I call an ego boost. I didn't think people like me existed. Someone who one day discusses coding and technical func specs and the next day talks about on-line marketing strategies and how to increase ROI. In between that I also train people how to use web analytics tools, content management tools and SEO. To add the list I also drive several projects both on local markets and globally.

I'm a woman of many talents, but sadly enough I also have that typical women trait – I doubt that I'm good at what I'm doing. So that was quite one ego boost being told that there are more people like me out there and that companies actually want us.

No comments: