May 20, 2009

Silly Survey

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! "Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol?"

39 questions for the people who are a little older...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The electricity bill. I can't believe electricity can be that expensive

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Hmm, does drinks in a pub count?

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watch a good movie on DVD

4. How many colleges did you attend?
2, Howard College in Texas and Univ of Gothenburg

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's a new one from London

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Don't have a car, but it's expensive

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Today I only work until noon

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
It's going to be so nice with a long weekend

9. Do you miss being a child?
Yes, the thing about having no worries

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning and that's why I a cleaning lady

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in

12. Have you found real love yet?
Still looking

13. Favorite lunch meat?
Smoked ham

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
A York Peppermint Pattie, but since there are no Wal-Marts in Sweden I never get them

15. Beach or lake?
Beach

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Sopranos

18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
My father who is famous to me

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No, guess I've been lucky

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yes, on some fire drill day

21. Ring tone?
London bridge is falling down

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Deserted beach, when sleeping on a car roof beneath the stars

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Napa Valley

24. Do you go to church?
Not as much as I probably should

25. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New relationship. I'm happy with my career at the moment

26. How old are you?
36, soon 37

27. Do you have a go-to person?
Yes, at least at work

28. Are you where you want to be in life?
Most of the time

29. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Bamse, the world's strongest bear

30. What about you do you think has changed the most?
My weight. Up and down, up and down, up and down

31. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
Not really. Freshman and Sophomore years were OK, but then I just got so tired of the all the competition that went on. That's what you get going to a small private school

32. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Unfortunately not

33. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Many

34. Did you have a pager?
No, I'm too young for that

35. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
The church youth club

36. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes I would say so

37. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Different people at different times

38. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Yes, one of my first bosses

39. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
I certainly hope I don't

No comments: