June 01, 2009

What a man, what a mighty man

Desmond Hatchett from Knoxville, Tennessee has managed to father 21 children by 11 women before turning 30. That's what I call a man... Twice he has managed to have four children in a single year.

The remarkable story emerged when Hatchett was due in court because failing to keep up with maintenance payments.
Mr Hatchett, who works in a minimum wage job, said that he was not trying to break a record and has no plans to have any more children.

He insists that he knows all of their names, ages and birthdays.

"I'm done. I'll say I'm done," he told WVLT local television.

"I didn't intend to have this many. It just happened."
It just happened... Hm, lame excuse. Ever heard about condoms?! Excuse me for saying so, but some people are just stupid.

No comments: