August 27, 2009

15 books

Another book lover friend of mine asked me to list 15 books I read that always will stick with me. Here goes; quite a wide mix of books with some going back to my teens and some just going back to this year.

1. Margaret Mitchell - Gone With the Wind
2. James A. Michener – Recessional
3. Douglas Kennedy – A special relationship
4. Graham Greene – Travels with my Aunt
5. Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry – The little Prince
6. Harriet Beecher Stowe - Uncle Tom's cabin
7. Anne Frank – Anne Frank's diary
8. Anna Gavalda - Hunting and gathering
9. Constance Briscoe – Ugly
10. Lionel Shriver – The post birthday world
11. Maeve Binchy – Tara Road
12. Zadie Smith - White teeth
13. Patrick Gale – The whole day through
14. Sarah Waters – The night watch
15. Robert James Waller - The bridges of Madison County

No comments: