October 20, 2009

Inherit the wind

Just wow! That's still all I can say after seeing Inherit the wind at the Old Vic last Thursday. I thought the ticket at £50 was rather expensive but now I know it was so totally worth it. The production was just phenomenal. In the end the performance by Kevin Spacey and David Troughton was so intense I got goosebumps, and people sitting on the balconies were standing up to be able to see what was going on.

I guess acting can't get any better than this and I'm so happy to been able to see what apparently is the talk of theatre London at the moment. It also made me think that I need to go to the theatre more often. Not musicals and stuff, but real theatre. Talk theatre, drama and acting at its best. To get blown away and think about the production for days afterwards. To feel some wow.


No comments: