December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Since 2010 has been a very ordinary year with no big ups or down I'm not really sure how to sum it up. As usual I have been most alive when being in London. Eating at both Michelin stared restaurants and hole-in-the-wall places have also given me a lot of pleasure. Trying out and having learnt a lot about wine has also been great fun. Books and reading have as always been a great relaxation even though I wish I had had more time for it. And of course, my own Mr Big popping in and out of my life again. Good or bad, I don't know, but always a great pleasure.

So what do I want form 2011 then? Not really sure here either. Maybe that I try to make the year less ordinary than this. That I really do the things I want to and not just playing along doing what other people think is right. After all it's my life and my choices. According to a friend 2011 will be the year when it happens. Not sure what will happen, but I trust her.

No comments: