July 08, 2009

The countdown has begun

Only two more days until summer holiday, or actually one and half day. On Friday I leave after lunch to get a facial, a massage and getting my brows and lashes done. I can't wait...

At the same time I almost feel a little disappointed and/ or scared that my holiday is here now. It's just like Christmas. You talk and think about it a lot and then suddenly it's comes and goes by real quickly. I feel a bit like that with my holiday this year. I also know that there will be tons of things to do when I get back including a bit of travelling and at the moment that stresses me out.

But in a week from today I'll be getting ready for the French Rivera and I'm sure eating, drinking, soaking in the sun and just do whatever I feel like will change my mind. Or at least get me into a very relaxed mode. Whatever happens in the autumn will happen. As usual too many projects but I'll deal with that than. Not now.

No comments: