August 18, 2009

Quick and easy pasta

A while back I found a found a recipe in Elle food & wine that said it was going to be the easiest and tastiest pasta I had had in a long, long time.

It was extremely simple with slicing 4 courgettes really thin and frying them together with chopped chilli and garlic. That was it! Then add spaghetti and drizzle a few drops of olive oil on top and mix. Being a cheese lover I also sprinkled a pinch of paremsan on top as well.

Sometimes chefs say that flavours marry in pan and that's what happened here. The three main ingredients where just made to be cooked together. The olive oil also brought of some of the flavours and together with spaghetti it was a match made in heaven.

The magazine was indeed right, it was the easiest and tastiest pasta I have had in a long, long time. So tomorrow it's time again to make courgette spaghetti with chilli and garlic. I can't wait!

No comments: