November 19, 2009

A new companion

My new mobile phone finally arrived earlier this week. I have loved my HTC smart phone and it has been a very faithful companion to me the last 2½ years, but after falling down the stairs at Monto Carlo railway station this summer something happened, it got its own life. Shutting it self down, not sending texts from time to time and going to voice mail immediately even if I hadn't decided so. Time to get a new companion.

Back when I got my HTC I had two models to chose from, this time it was eight. Thinking long and hard I decided to go leave the HTC world and go with Samsung and their new Omnia Lite. And again it was love at first sight. Yes, I'm still trying to figure out all cool settings and widgets, but I like it. The phone is sleek and very easy to use. Just the way I like it and one of the reasons why I left HTC, their phones are so big and chunky and looks more like a small computer than a phone. Now I have a "normal" phone back which still is very powerful. I like. I like very much.

No comments: