March 22, 2010

To Poland

I'm off to Poland tomorrow afternoon for a meeting and presentation of one of the projects I've been driving for the last couple of months. Poland is the first stop of our road show which will go on until late April. Getting tired just thinking about it... I don't need to to do the UK and Ireland this time which is rather nice, but still being an Anglophile I love going there regardless of reason.

The last time I was in Poland was two years ago and I remember how impressed I was over how "westernised" the country was. At least the northern part where I went. Growing up during the 70's and 80's my view of eastern Europe is very tinted. Dull, boring and grey which Gdansk and Gdynia absolutely showed no proof of at all. Let's hope I feel the same way this time.

No comments: