December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yet another year has passed by with warp speed. I’m really starting to believe that the older you get the faster time goes by.

It has been a year of many changes, but mostly good ones and hopefully lasting ones as well. As usual it has been a year with lots of travelling, mostly to my beloved London, but also to Denmark, Germany, Poland and Norway.

Looking at my Facebook timeline I can tell there has been a lot of wine as well. Learning about, drinking and enjoying. My cellar hasn’t grown as much I wished it should have, but on the other hand wine is for drinking and enjoying... The best wine memory of the year has to be drinking Wynns Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 1997 underneath the stars in Chelsea a very warm Sunday night in October. Incredible wine and incredible weather. Another memorable wine has to be Chateau Mont Redon Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2005. The perfect end to a perfect day out by the sea in September.

Peeking into 2012, the big 4-0 is around the corner (Eek!) and at least one trip to London. I also wish and hope for continuing love, blessings and friends in my life. It all makes life a lot easier and most of all life a lot happier.

Happy New 2012!

No comments: