August 10, 2009

First day done

First day done back at work and it wasn't that bad. A lot of people came back to work today so it almost felt a bit like when school was starting again. But I could certainly tell that I hadn't used my brain for a while. Running some reports I had to do them all over again three times since I managed to click the wrong button over and over again. To my surprise I didn't have that many emails (about 200) to go through, but still going through them and see if any action was required took most of the morning. The afternoon passed by rather quickly and I think I got a t least a few things done.

I left the office on the dot (don't want to overdo it the first day..) and walked home. My walks back and forth to the office is actually something that I have missed, and I can tell after today that they do me good. Not much, but they keep me moving. Home I couldn't quit yawning and for 20 minutes I actually took a quick nap on the sofa. I could not believe how tired I was and still am. It's not like I've been doing anything. I've only been to work...

No comments: