June 13, 2010

World Cup

The football World Cup started on Friday and yes I'm watching. A bit disappointed that Sweden didn't make it for the first time since the late 80's, but on the other hand I can now cheer for a new team every night.

Tonight I'm cheering for Australia even though I have feeling they will lose to Germany. Germany is a machine and have won the World Cup three times. Australia not so many. Sorry all Aussie friends...

So who will win? Haven't got a clue, but I'm pretty sure Germany, Brazil will be along the top teams. Maybe South Korea, Netherlands and USA as well .We will see in a month if I was right or not.

1 comment:

Individual said...

Hahaha, I love this post of yours. I mean clearly you know your football enough. =)

Germany ransacked Australia so not so lucky you were there. But well, it was slightly expected wasn't it?

Of Korea and USA im not too sure, but Netherlands will definitely make the cut. So will Spain and Argentina. Bets? =p