March 13, 2011

New computer, finally

The ever going saga regarding my computer at home came to an end Friday afternoon when I finally picked up a new one. After much talking and discussing with the IT people in my life I decided to go with an Asus EeeBox PC. Tiny, but still a lot more powerful and faster than my old one. Also a lot cheaper than I had expected which is always nice. There are plenty of other  things in life to spend money on than computers. Wine for example...

I spent most of yesterday installing programs and customize settings etc. Needless to say I'm very happy with my purchase and almost wonder why I took so long before I made up my mind. Well, I know why. I'm always slow when it comes to buying things I don't know much about. Next thing on my tech list is now a flat screen TV. Yes, I still have an old chunky one... Lets see how long it takes though...

No comments: