May 29, 2011

Dying to sin

In the 8th book about Detectives Ben Cooper and Diane Fry some builders find not only one both two bodies buried at secluded farm in the Peak District. The farm has for the last couple of years used illegal immigrants as workers and it looks like some of them never left the place.

Cooper and Fry do their best to talk the locals as well as digging into the past, but it's not until a foreign man arrives to the area looking for his sister that Cooper and Fry realize what's been going on at the farm. Needless to say no ordinary farm work.

I'm somewhat ambivalent when it comes to the books about Cooper and Fry. I don't like them that much, but somehow I still read them and when done reading I can't decide if the book was good or bad. It's just a story that doesn't touches me or make me think. Dull is probably I word I would use. It's just a book and story, nothing else.

No comments: